On Monday 12 June we ran our Father’s Day workshop at Leeds General Infirmary.
The morning and afternoon workshops comprised of making Father’s Day keepsake gifts and card. The children had a choice of what they would like to make from:
- Painted pebbles made using little pots of acrylic paint
- Drawing pictures which then went into lollipop stick frames
- Dinosaur pictures for a Roarsome Dad!
- Finger painting monkey pictures
- Decorating hanging Dad pictures
- Making shirt and tie cards
Below are some pictures of the children hard at work creating their masterpieces!
Thank you to all the children that came to our workshops – we had a ROARSOME day with you all!