Fundraising Events and Ideas
The charity has a long history of organising funding raising events so we are always looking for new people to get in touch or get involved.
People can support us in many different ways.
Here are a few suggestions of how you can get involved:
- Get in touch by joining us on facebook, spreading the word about our Charity
- Volunteer to help at one of our fund raising events.
- Make a Donation to the Charity
- Run a stall/deliver an activity at our Annual Cake Day in May
- Volunteer at one of our Art workshops
- Organise your own sponsored event for the charity.
- Purchase one of Daniel’s prints/paintings
- Donate prizes for raffles and events.
Become a Committee member
The Daniel Barnett Arts Foundation set up initially as a Community Interest Group run by a small committee to raise funds for the Charity. Since Nov 2015 the Group became a registered Charity (CIO) with a registered charity number 1164286. This has enabled the Charity to deliver art workshops in Hospital Trusts in and around Yorkshire. We work at a local level with partnership organisations to promote and deliver creative workshops for children and young teenagers. The Charity is run by a team of committee members.
To carry on this work and to sustain the Charity in the future we are looking for new members to support us with the following:
- New committee members, particularly to help with administration, fund raising activities, bid writing, website development, marketing and social media. The committee meets once a month and tasks are allocated to different members to complete.
Recruiting local Artists
The main part of the service we deliver are the Art workshops in the hospitals which is our campaign for this year. We are looking to recruit people from the local region on a self employed basis.
Currently looking for experienced Artists and Musicians to deliver creative workshops in hospitals and schools in and around Yorkshire.
Contact us today.